Fighting Your Insurance Company After a Motorcycle Accident?
The Benefits Of Working with Our Legal Team
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, you have every right to receive the compensation you deserve! No matter how serious your injuries are, you can expect that the insurance company will do everything they can do devalue your claim and pay you as little as possible. At Mena Law Firm, we don't play these games. With a
former insurance defense attorney on our team, we aggressively pursue as much compensation as possible for our clients.
When choosing a law firm, you need someone who will go to bat for you and fight for the insurance carrier for just compensation. Just take a look at our credentials:
- Attorney Luis Mena is AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct and legal ability.
- Attorney Mena is included in Florida's selection of Rising Stars℠, an honor bestowed upon no more than 2.5% of attorneys in Florida.
- Attorney Mena is known for being one of the Top Insurance Lawyers in the Nation.
- We take cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don't pay a dime if we don't win your case!
Let a Top Insurance Attorney Fight For You!
Motorcycles are highly economical, they glide through 5:00 traffic with ease and for many people, riding motorcycles in the open air is a way of life. Unfortunately, because of their size and lack of protection motorcycles have a much higher fatality rate than automobiles. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA), per vehicle mile traveled, a motorcyclist's risk of being involved in a fatal crash is 35 times greater than someone riding in a passenger vehicle.
A major study done on the subject of motorcycle accidents is the Hurt Report, which collected data in Los Angeles and the surrounding rural areas. Some notable findings in the Hurt Report include that 75% of accidents involved a motorcycle and a passenger vehicle. The study also found that the failure of the motorists to detect and recognize motorcycles in traffic was the predominant cause of motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents are inherently dangerous for the motorcyclist and can result in the following injuries:
- Concussion and brain damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Soft tissue damage (road rash) as the body slides across the surface
- Biker's arm – a condition where the nerves in the upper arm are damaged from the fall
- Facial disfigurement
- Broken bones
According to the Hurt Report, the likelihood of injury after a motorcycle accident is extremely high – 98% of the multivehicle collisions and 96% of single vehicle accidents resulted in some level of injury for the motorcyclist and 45% resulted in more than a minor injury.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
We are compassionate about protecting our clients' rights and helping them obtain the compensation they need to recover from their injuries and rebuild their lives. For the dedicated legal representation you're searching for, contact a Miami insurance lawyer from the Mena Law Firm!